Richard Miller, DO, FAOCD, Board Certified
As the founder of Bay Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery, P.A., Dr. Richard Miller is known for his caring, warmth and dedication to his patients. He has been practicing in the Tampa Bay area since 1988 and was recently honored by Tampa Bay Magazine as one of the region’s finest dermatologists. Board Certified, he specializes in diseases and surgery of the skin as well as cosmetic/laser surgery.
Dr. Miller is a graduate of the University of Michigan and received his medical degree at Michigan State University. He completed three years of dermatology training in association with Sun Coast Hospital in Largo, Florida, which followed his completion of a rotating internship at Botsford General Hospital, Farmington, Michigan. Dr. Miller is a Fellow of the Florida Society of Dermatologic Surgeons and American Osteopathic College of Dermatology. He is a member of the Florida Society of Dermatology and a Fellow of Distinction of the American Academy of Dermatology. He is the Dermatology Program Director of the Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine Residency program at Largo Medical Center, where he is active in the education of students, interns and residents from across the country. He is the former President and former Vice President of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology. Dr. Miller has been trained by, and is an affiliate member of, the American Society for Mohs Surgery and performs Mohs Microscopic Surgery.
Dr. Miller is recognized by Allergan as a Platinum Provider of BOTOX/ JUVÉDERM and by Valeant as a Gold Provider of Sculptra Aesthetic signifying extensive experience. Dr. Miller has performed thousands of non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures with advanced dermal fillers such as Restylane, Sculptra Aesthetic, Perlane as well as BOTOX and Dysport.
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association
- Florida Society Dermatologic Surgeons
- Florida West Coast Society of Dermatology
- Associate Professor of Dermatology
- American Association of Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow of the American Society of Mohs Surgery
- Largo Medical Center, Largo
- Morton Plant Mease, Countryside/Dunedin
- Fellow of American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- Clinical Instructor of Dermatology, Sun Coast Hospital, Largo, Florida
- Past President, American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- Past Vice President, American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- Associate Professor, Internal Medicine/Dermatology, Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Program Director, Department Chairman, Dermatology Residency Training, Largo Medical Center/Nova Southeastern University Division of Health Sciences
- Clinical Faculty Program Director, Dermatology Residency Program, Largo Medical Center/Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Past President, American College of Osteopathic Dermatology, 2005-2006